Friday, 27 June 2008

Kung Fu Panda!


Ok. HOW AWESOME was this movie? Been waiting to see this movie ever since i heard it was in production a few years back. Loved every minute of it :) Animation was sooooooo good. Makes me want to pick up my animation skates again haha! (except only to work on cool projects, not ones like ). Story line was excellent! they even had one of those Disney Moral of the story thingies (which worked really well with the story!) I give it a 9 3/4 out of 10 :)

"There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. "

I've been feeling like i've lost my drawing mojo as of late, stuck in a drawing rut. Got a bit tingly after the movie, but alas it was gone by the time i got home haha! need. more. kung. fu. panda. action. ggaaahh!!

hehe.

1 comment:

AMAComics said...

Yes. That movie was AWESOME.