Thursday, 1 January 2009

Happy New Year! and Jeremy Fish Goodness!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas, and is having/recovering from a rad New Years hehe :) Me? I just stayed at home, still can't go out and about too much, though my hole in my tummy is getting smaller! (I may post progression pics of my wound if anyone is keen :P)

On another note, whilst i have too much time on my hands, i've been doing alot of reading as of late, and on my daily blog reading adventures, i came across Jeremy Fish's studio visit on Fecal Face (one very cool blog)

I LOVE seeing other people's studio's. It's like getting inside other peoples heads :P I'm loving his new body of work, especially the cut out pieces (so awesome)
And how cool is that big wall mural he's working on. O_O

No comments: